Wuup wuup! Bernadette from bernadettesvintagerose just nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you Bernadette! Btw stop by her blog to see her latest beautiful crochet bunny! It is so cute!
A Liebster Award (Google it to find out more) is an award for new bloggers (with less than 200 followers), as a way to get to know each other and introduce some fresh and exciting blogs. I found they were various versions of it, but I like the one I received, so I’m keeping it as it is.
Here’s how it works:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have fewer than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in your post.
Here are my 11 questions I had to answer:
- What’s your favourite childhood memory? My dad used to sell pizzas and icecream in a van, he would take me on the road when I was a kid, I loved it 🙂
- What song makes you happy? Anything that makes me jump from my chair. I like all kinds of musics.
- What’s your favourite pastime? Doing any kind of crafts (crochetting, knitting, die cutting, …)
- Do you prefer the city or country? I like both, I reaaly like being in the countryside, so quiet and relaxing, perfect for crafting, but the city can be so useful any shops are sort of quickly accessible, and a nice cup of coffee around the corner… 🙂
- Who would you love to meet and why? My granny, I would love to see her again, talk with her, knit with her…
- What quality do you find most attractive in others? A good sense of humour followed with a smile.
- Name 3 things you could not live without? My eyes, my fingers, my yarn…. Bonus: chocolate.
- Do you buy on impulse? Sometimes, I tend to think a lot when I’m buying something, but I might still buy something I could have lived without…
- Would you consider yourself organised? Yes, even when I get craftsy it’s an incredible but yet organized mess that I usually sort out quickly after.
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A vet. I love cats, dogs, horses mainly. I spent some time helping some vets, saw how hard this can be, but still wanted to do this. Seems my maths didn’t agree with it… >_<
- Write 5 random facts about yourself. Hmm hard one. 1. I love playing video games (skyrim, assassin’s creed…). 2. I love partying with my friends (and organizing parties). 3. I’m a size 42(EU) for the shoes which is horrible when you’re a girl. 4. I’m stubborn, even when I know there is no chance with something or someone I try really hard to make it work. So you have to f*** up real bad to loose my friendship. 5. I swear a lot, see point #4, excuse my french… I’m usually telling what I really want to say and it comes with these… But I try to behave on the blog so you don’t see stars all over my posts.
Pfeww ok, now you should now me a bit better 😉
Here’s who I’m nominating:
Here are my questions to you:
- When do you craft the best?
- Which is your favorite blog post and why?
- What or who inspires you?
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- If you had the chance to spend time with someone (dead or alive), who and what would you do?
- What is your pet peeve?
- If you were a super hero, who would it be?
- When you have some time off, what do you spent it for?
- Dog person or cat person?
- What’s your addiction?
- What makes you laugh?
Have fun! 😉