If you’re following this blog, you know that I started a list to track all my WIPs and future projects. Here is a check point to see some progress:
- finish my dream black jacket
(completed) orange hat
- (new) orange matching scarf…
- finish the remote control holder project
- (new) knit one or two pair of socks for my husband
- (new) knit one baby blanket
(completed) knit a baby jacket
- (new) baby hat
- finish the reupholstering of the chair from our cottage
(completed) sew that blue and white table cloth
- finish the curtains
Somehow making this list as short as possible, helps me to visualize better on what I can focus to finish faster.
Bonus (Yep that wasn’t on the list), I went for a road trip to Bretagne (many hours in the backseat of a car), so I started to crochet a hat for the friend I was visiting. Ended up still with some wool, so I did some wrist warmers for her too, they are sooooo soft. I seriously love this yarn (Drops Cloud).