I decided that I will list all my WIPs (work in progress) and projects I’m planning to work on at the beginning of each month and see how much I can complete by the beginning of the following month… With obvious challenge to finish as many as possible and to write that post every beginning of the month… Challenge accepted!
So September, here we go:
– finish my dream black jacket (still a lot of knitting hours ahead)
– finish the new hat I was working on for my husband during last weekend, but I ran out of wool. So some shopping is needed here but so far I’m not successful at finding that yarn… That wool was a birthday gift from my friend Havran. Such an interesting and playful wool to work with.
– finish the remote control holder project. For this one, it is some sewing part that needs to be completed. I also need to go and buy some proper textile for this. (I ran out during my last trial)
– (new) knit one or two pair of socks for my husband (oh he made some jokes about it… So let’s have some fun too, plus it’s a good exercise, I’m no expert yet in socks)
– (new) knit one baby blanket. My ex just got a baby and I still haven’t done anything I planned well at least I ordered the wool and it should be delivered soon. And I think I know more or less how I want the blanket to be.
– (new) knit a baby vest and matching hat, still for the same baby
– finish the reupholstering of the chair from our cottage (that’s taking too long, I have to come up with a new approach to finish this one, make it simpler so it’s achievable). I just realized I never posted anything about that project 8-/ I spent so many hours on cleaning it, repainting it and redoing the seating… Argh ok anyway now I’m thinking of instead of using a new seat in wood and stappling the textile I would saw an independant cushion and that will hopefully be it.
And that’s the only picture I have of that chair… Oh my… it really deserves a whole post…
– and at the bottom of this way too long list, I have to finish some curtains… I’ve been ridiculous with these. They are hanging for one year in our living room, but they are so hard to manipulate that just putting the pins is mission impossible. This is the project I hate the most at the moment, hence it barely changed for a year, except when my mum came to visit once and helped me to pin 2 more curtains… There are 4 to do… Errrrrrhhh I’m seriously considering getting this done by someone else.