Alright this gotta be the first post of this new adventure… The recipe for my chocolate chip cookies. I’ve been cooking those during whole last month of December for various occasions (birthdays, new year’s eve…) with chocolate chips or M&M’s mainly but you definitly can do these with any filling, it always got very successful.
The best time to eat those is when they’re still warm coming from the oven…. Yummie! Just thinking of these…. Ok, dear diet, can we talk again next month? Pleeeaaase?
Preparing the mixture is fast, the longest is to bake these (mainly when you’re doing 3 times of that amount…)
Ingredients for 20 cookies:
75g of melted butter
50g of sugar cane
2 bags of vanilla sugar (~40g)
150g of flour
1/2 bag of baking powder
80g of crunched nuts (depends how much you like nuts)
1 bag of chocolate chip (or whatever filling you want)
1. Pre-warm your oven, it’s really important that by the time you’ll have your mixture ready your oven must be warm enough…. 180 °C.
2. Mix the butter, the sugar cane & vanilla sugar, and the egg.
3. Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix again.
4. Form small balls in your hands (basically try to do 20 of them with that amount of dow) and lay them on your baking tray on a baking paper (no need for extra butter, they will go on their own). Bake for 12 minutes and try to cool them on a flat area.
My oven is quite old and not precise, so I would recommend you to check around 10 minutes your cookies: the edge should slightly get brown and they should have grow. Sometimes it takes me up to 16-18minutes of baking because of this oven…
– do various size of cookies, small, medium, large size so every body can find a cookie of his liking.
– M&M’s cookies: buy a small bag of M&M’s (I prefer those with the nuts), put these in a small plastic bag, and use a small hammer to get them in smaller pieces, not too much neither!
– if like me, you’re fighting with your oven: The cookies will be better cooked on lower temperature for a longer time than on higher temperature for a short time… Yes mum, it works also for cookies…
A mix of my chocolate and m&m’s version for last new year’s eve party…